The healthcare business continues to expertise dramatic adjustments from yr to yr. A quickly altering panorama of affected person expectations, workforce disaster and burnout, and careworn funding fashions have challenged organizations to adapt and rethink what it means to ship care. We’re dedicated to offering healthcare organizations with significant outcomes; not solely as a expertise supplier, but additionally as a dependable companion targeted on understanding these challenges and supporting our clients in any respect levels.
Microsoft will quickly be a part of business thought leaders and changemakers representing all sectors of worldwide healthcare at HIMSS23 April 17-21, 2023 in Chicago, IL to debate the newest advances and improvements in healthcare.
We focus our time on serving to organizations with their largest challenges via talking periods, thought management, companion engagement, buyer conferences and division excursions. We’ll present how the distinctive capabilities of Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare may also help your group ship distinctive affected person and member experiences, speed up data-driven choice making, help your healthcare workforce, and improve collaboration throughout the continuum of care.
Join with Microsoft at HIMSS23
Listed here are 8 HIMSS23 alternatives you must add to your plans:
1. Microsoft Sales space #1201 (Corridor ASouth Constructing). Be a part of us at Microsoft Sales space #1201 in Corridor A of the South Constructing on the McCormick Place Conference Middle in Chicago, IL. The sales space has area for unique one-on-one conferences, interactive buyer demos and companion displays. Meet our business companions: Andor Well being, Avanade | Accenture, Cognizant | TriZetto, Efferent Well being, HCLTech, SOPHiA GENETICS, Wipro, Teladoc Well being and Wolters Kluwer in our division and Startups companions: Anjuna Safety, Pangea Knowledge, Recuro Well being and Microsoft Programs Integrators companions: CDW, Kyndryl and OST.
Now a part of Microsoft, go to Nuance at our sales space or Nuance Sales space #912 (Corridor ASouth Constructing) and expertise the affected person journey in motion with conversational AI, AI, income integrity, radiology and affected person engagement options.
New this yr is our studying middletheater on the stand that includes compelling each day tales of thought management and business greatest practices. Cease by our sales space, seize a seat and be a part of your colleagues for these periods.
2. Unlocking KeynoteResponsible AI: Prioritizing Affected person Security, Privateness and Moral ConcernsTuesday, April 18 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM CT. The launch of ChatGPT introduced AI into the general public consciousness, and since then it has been within the information each day. Lengthy earlier than public consciousness started to develop, business leaders targeted on moral AI to make sure that AI instruments are used responsibly, equitably, and safely. On this discuss, we are going to discover key points wanted to create AI programs that profit society and are in keeping with human values and moral ideas, together with privateness, safety, algorithmic bias, automated decision-making, and data administration.
3. Lunch and studying alternatives are restricted, register at the moment (lunch supplied).
Epic on Azure: Technical Finest Practices and Migration JourneyTuesday, April 18 from 11:00 am to 12:15 pm CT. Deploying Epic on Microsoft Azure gives a dependable path to healthcare-friendly innovation within the cloud, bringing the intelligence, safety and reliability of Azure to your Epic purposes. On this discuss, you will study cloud migration concerns, widespread migration journeys, buyer expertise, and classes discovered in creating and leveraging Epic’s greatest practices and reference structure in Azure. Register right here at the moment.
Cloud-based analytics promotes operational excellence in federal healthcareTuesday, April 18, 1:00 PM – 2:15 PM CT. Be a part of a panel dialogue on leveraging cloud-based analytics to enhance the effectivity and effectiveness of federal well being care companies. We focus on the advantages of utilizing knowledge and cloud analytics with consultants from the federal authorities and Microsoft, together with price financial savings, improved visibility, and higher affected person outcomes. Register right here at the moment.
4. The way forward for healthcare with the assistance of accountable synthetic intelligenceTuesday, April tenth from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM CT. The expansion of synthetic intelligence and machine studying in healthcare factors to a future the place these applied sciences constantly help scientific decision-making, workforce help and planning, affected person expertise and total enterprise technique. Be a part of our innovation dialog to discover new methods to make use of AI-based options to enhance well being outcomes whereas lowering prices and eliminating inefficiencies in your healthcare group.
5. A digital first method to enhancing shopper residence careTuesday, April 18th from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM CT. With the latest COVID-19 state of affairs, we noticed vital adoption of telehealth and different key shopper instruments that supplied entry to healthcare and personalised providers in a easy, handy and on-demand method. This session will focus on how technology-enabled providers and linked platforms proceed to develop and play an essential position in connecting customers, particularly in underserved and rural communities, to their applicable healthcare suppliers.
6. Altering affected person care via knowledge and insightsWednesday, April 19 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM CT. We stand on what might be the following nice leap ahead within the expertise business. How we use and course of knowledge and synthetic intelligence impacts each facet of the world. Healthcare isn’t any exception, as generative synthetic intelligence has grow to be a buzzword in latest months. We all know that this expertise has the potential to enhance illness prognosis, analysis, and scientific and operational insights in a means that by no means existed earlier than. We’ll focus on what this actually means for organizations trying to profit from and construct on AI and machine studying fashions, what the sensible purposes of this expertise are, and the way AI purposes and fashions may also help clear up a few of healthcare’s hardest issues. You’ll have the chance to listen to from healthcare leaders about use circumstances for implementing cloud and synthetic intelligence to help scientific decision-making and advance drugs into the long run.
7. The position of nurses in data expertise within the period of digital changeWednesday, April nineteenth from 2:30pm to three:30pm CT. There have been main technological adjustments in healthcare, which require an enormous allocation of sources to expertise, personnel and regulatory compliance. One of many ongoing and costliest investments is human sources, which has been significantly difficult since COVID-19. Be a part of us to debate methods that may empower nurses as they navigate the speedy adjustments in high-tech healthcare. This session will deal with the present workforce disaster associated to worker retention and wellness, clinician burnout, profession and workforce improvement, fairness, inclusion, and different essential matters.
8. Cloud Compatibility: Hybrid, Multi-Cloud: Making Shared Obligations WorkThursday. April twentieth from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM CT. Enhancing the affected person expertise requires defending affected person knowledge with sturdy privateness, safety and compliance, and avoiding safety breaches, ransomware and different safety incidents that undermine affected person belief. Be a part of us to listen to from the entrance traces of healthcare how cloud computing might be made to work in healthcare and the way shared obligations concerning privateness, safety and compliance might be made to work in follow.
We hope to see you at HIMSS23, go to us at sales space 1201 (Corridor ASouth Constructing) within the McCormick Place Conference Middle. Let’s focus on your challenges, your targets and the way Microsoft may also help.
Be a part of friends and consultants to develop, strengthen and study in regards to the relationship between well being and expertise.